Here is today’s market listings update for Active short sale single family homes located in Madison Wisconsin. This information was pulled from the South Central Wisconsin MLS on 6/4/2012 at 10:30 A.M.
- 58 total short sale single family homes are listed in Madison, WI
- Low listing price: $70,000
- High listing price: $650,000
- Average listing price: $193,646
- Median listing price: $179,950
- Average days on the market: 165
Of course these numbers change on a daily basis, so to obtain the most up to date information on current short sales for sale, please contact us directly at 608-921-8536. We would be happy to customize the search further for you to find the home that is just right for you.
As an extra benefit to Rock Realty home buyers, we offer a 1% broker commission rebate after closing. This could mean $2,000 back on a home purchase of $200,000. We love to hear how these rebates help our clients. Some use them for home improvements, while others simply put it in savings for future needs. It is a great option that we are happy to offer. Contact us for further details and limitations.
At Rock Realty, we currently have many great short sale homes listed for sale. Feel free to visit our listings page linked below:
Additional Short Sale Information
- Benefits of Buying an Owner-Occupied Wisconsin Short Sale
- Tips for Buying a Wisconsin Short Sale
- Buying a Wisconsin home after a Short Sale or Foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Is a Short Sale right for my home?
- Half of Homeowners Underwater on their Mortgage