WI Home Buyer Discounts
Are you looking for a discount on your home purchase now that there are no more Federal tax credits? Rock Realty is now offering a 1% credit after closing. Home buyer credit requires a signed buyers agency agreement with Rock Realty.
- $250.00 Home Improvement Discount
- $250.00 Builder Discount
- And much more!
Interested in taking advantage of todays low rates? Have you seen the great discounted homes currently on the market? Rock Realty specializes in foreclosures and short sales. Although we focus on the Janesville and Madison markets, we have access to all Wisconsin MLS listings and would be happy to help guide you through your home purchase process.
It’s important to us that our buyers find
the perfect home for them.
Call for a Realtor®|Real Estate Agent today at:
- Getting Approved for an FHA Mortgage
- HUD/FHA $100 Down Payment Program
- Using FHA 203K Loan to Purchase a Fixer-Upper
- Which Mortgage? FHA 203K or HomePath Loan
HOME BUYING TIPS
- Tips for Purchasing a Foreclosure
- Tips for your first Home Inspection
- Tips for Buying a Wisconsin Short Sale
- Tips for Picking the Right Wisconsin Home
- Tips on Buying Your First Wisconsin Home
- Keep Your Home Purchase on Track
- Getting Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before Looking for a WI Home
- 7 Steps to Take Before You Buy a Home
- Avoiding Problems with Your Escrow Account
- Benefits of Buying an Owner-Occupied WI Short Sale
- Buying a WI home after a Short Sale or Foreclosure
- Getting Familiar with your Homeowners Insurance (HOI)
- Why It is a Good Idea to Choose a WI Realtor®