Wisconsin Home Buyer Info
Interested in taking advantage of todays low rates? Have you seen the great discounted homes currently on the market? Rock Realty specializes in the Janesville and Madison markets, but we have access to all Wisconsin MLS listings and would be happy to help guide you through your home purchase process.
It’s important to us that our buyers find
the perfect home for them.
Call for a Realtor®|Real Estate Agent today at:
Feel free to visit our Rock Realty home listings websites below to help with your home search! You can search through all available MLS listings in your area.
- Getting Approved for an FHA Mortgage
- HUD/FHA $100 Down Payment Program
- Using FHA 203K Loan to Purchase a Fixer-Upper
- Which Mortgage? FHA 203K or HomePath Loan
HOME BUYING TIPS
- Tips for Purchasing a Foreclosure
- Tips for your first Home Inspection
- Tips for Buying a Wisconsin Short Sale
- Tips for Picking the Right Wisconsin Home
- Tips on Buying Your First Wisconsin Home
- Keep Your Home Purchase on Track
- Getting Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before Looking for a WI Home
- 7 Steps to Take Before You Buy a Home
- Avoiding Problems with Your Escrow Account
- Benefits of Buying an Owner-Occupied WI Short Sale
- Buying a WI home after a Short Sale or Foreclosure
- Getting Familiar with your Homeowners Insurance (HOI)
- Why It is a Good Idea to Choose a WI Realtor®